Sunday, January 31, 2010

Twitter, my new love


Now a days I’m into Twitter more than the Facebook. Everybody were asking what is Twitter all about. Well, Twitter is without a doubt the best way to share and discover what is happening right now. But if you wanna elaborate, Twitter is a free social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access.

Users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, Short Message Service (SMS) or external applications. While the service itself costs nothing to use, accessing it through SMS may incur phone service provider fees.

Since its creation in 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Twitter has gained notability and popularity worldwide. It is sometimes described as "SMS of the Internet". The use of Twitter's application programming interface for sending and receiving text messages by other applications often eclipses direct use of Twitter.

I love the idea of Twitter. Because it gives me a lot of information, it up-dates me, or should I say it’s like a newspaper for me. And the other reason of loving Twitter is, it keep the records of the things that I’m doing now. In this fast paced modern life we don’t write Diary usually… but Twitter is like my Today’s world type of diary… And yes, I forgot the most important thing. This is the URL of my Twitter, follow me, if you want: http://twitter.com/sendmeabc

Love…
Johney

No comments:

Post a Comment