Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Friends


Last night I did something that I don’t do very often…Guess what… yeah I know it’s so not me… but I stayed over at my friends place… And interesting enough, they are my new friends, precisely new Deshi friends … Rony, Rana, and Jahid.

I went there at 7pm…At the beginning of the evening I was feeling weird as Roni, Rana and Jahid were not at home (Jakaria was with me as a company though). But as soon as they get back and the night started to move on, I was feeling more comfortable… There is some glimpse of what we did last night:

•We didn’t sleep at all
•We had very good ‘singara’ made by Rony and others
•We had good music mostly chosen by Rana (He was the dj)
•We had chit chat all the time… from work place to movie, teachers to friends, life in Bd to life in Cyprus…and so on..
•Rana tried to teach me playing 29… I got some points to remember but I was truly drowsy…so couldn’t catch that much… I’ve to take 1 more lesson I guess.
•We had a good dinner (Beef was a bit hot though) at 1/ 2 am
•I discovered their entire nick names who are staying at that apartment… and their fun videos… Adnan and Jahid’s dance was unforgettable…they are hilarious…trust me
•We had tea more than 6/7 times… mostly prepared by Jahid and Rony
•Around 5 or half past 5 we went out for a walk…we got that play ground to sit for a while. Rony and Adnan sung for us… but it was a bit… Jahid is the 1 who stole the show… He sings very well the songs that are sung by James
•On the way back to their home we had few snap shots around the street.
•And then Rana and Rony made a lovely breakfast… Paratha, mixed veg, eggs and salad.

Although we are friends but they are so different from me… If they are from North Pole then I’m from South Pole. There are few facts about this friends group that I’m amazed with:
•They never sleep at night… everyday sleep in the morning. And don’t think them looks exhausted… They look normal, good and most importantly full of life.
•They are so united. You can read only in the books or watch in the movies the kind of friendship and bond they have. It’s amazing.
•They are amazingly hospitable. They treated me like a family… I was feeling that I’m visiting my best friend’s or relative’s place in Bangladesh. Guys I’m so thankful to all of you…it means a lot.

And finally I took off at 8:10am to my place. Although they were insisting me to sleep over there… But I was badly in need to get in touch with my own bed. So, I left…

It was perfect…amazing and totally mind blowing…Love you guys 

7:21 PM, Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment