Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Parting Thoughts


Sometimes I think I’ve born in a wrong era. I wish I could have born sometime in 1920…Why? Well, I’m sick of this complicated time. There is competition in everywhere…we wanna win, we wanna buy every single thing that scientists are inventing every other day to comfort our live..We wanna prove ourselves best in every single step of our life…we are just rushing around this crazy world…but for what? If this is the way we mean to live, then what is the way we wish to die?

Do you remember when the last time you walk in the rain is? Have you ever wake up very early in the morning to enjoy the sun rise? Tell me when is the last time you see a sunset? Or when did you see the stars come out at night? I can’t remember when is the last time I stop by a garden or park to feel the soil between my toes… If this is the way we mean to live, then what is the way we wish to die?

You know very well about your favorite soap’s twist-n-turns…but you don’t have time for your mother’s concerns. We know a to z about American president…but do we know who is living next door...We know economy or it’s inflation, but do we really know what is love, what is affection? ... If this is the way we mean to live, then what is the way we wish to die?
… I don’t have the answer. Have you got any?

No comments:

Post a Comment