Thursday, January 7, 2010

People Who Influence My Life..



Years ago, Oscar Wilde said, “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are some1 else's opinion, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation”

Do you know anyone whose life has never been influenced by others? Probably not. I believe we become a whole person by adding bits from every single people that we meet in our life or has an influence on our life. This is the influence of others, what make us the person we are today; usual, or extraordinary. Today I’m gonna talk about all those people that has an influence in my life. Thanks God that I've met them; otherwise my life could have been worst whatever it is now!
I've been categories these people in family, colleagues, and friends. So guys here we go!

Family: My mum, my mum, and my mum. Whenever I need inspiration, I think of my mum’s life. The way she drove her life and our life is extraordinary. Who ever know me well, they know I’ve a fire inside me, a fire to achieve goals, a fire to do things right, a fire to fight until win..and I’ve got this fire from my mum. My mum is nothing but a divine guidance!

Colleagues: What I believe is colleagues can never be friends! Need a friend?..go to clubs or search on facebook for school, college, or uni friends, you might get lucky. But never try to look for a friend in your colleagues, trust me it won’t last! So naturally I’ve never been well received by most of my colleagues but my bosses. Among all my bosses two of them have a good influence on me.

First Mr. Andreas, my boss from Crown Resort Horizon. He taught me how to love the job, and achieve excellence. Without his guidance it was impossible for me to bag “Employee of the Year 2007” Award.

Second Ms. Martina Knitter, Front Office Manager of Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Hotel and Resorts Cyprus. She is the one who taught me what professionalism is. God what a lady! It was an honor to work with her for last two seasons 2008, and 2009.

Friends: Here is my favorite topic, my friends  . Here is the list of my friends who have an influence in my life..the sequence is periodic!

Although Koli and Tutul(who have a very special place in my heart) are first friends in my life, Opu is the one who taught me what friendship is, how it feels like having a best friend! Unfortunately, he is also the one who showed me how to leave friends behind and change just like that..but anyway, I still appreciate the fact that he was my first best friend ever!

Sumon..What can I say about him! He is my best friend since 1998(I know him from 1996 though).Knowing him was quite an experience!He was from North pole, and I was from South pole. But today if I’m good with people (I mean my behavior), I’ve learnt it from Sumon. I never seen such good guy in my life!

I can’t imagine my life without having Sadia..my very best friend from Stamford University. She made me smart, she made me independent, she made me strong, she made me clever…In a word she made fit for today’s world. Sadia, তুমি না থাকলে আমার কি হত বলতো?

If I would have a brother, he would be like Zaber..my another best friend from Stamford University. He taught me what simplicity can be, how to live a life with honesty and patience. I’m always impressed to see his effort to get into the next step of excellence!

I know Rose through Sadia. We all have been working as a teacher in an English Medium School (it was back in 2001 to 2004). She was the most bold girl that I’ve came across till that time. Now she is in UK for last 5 years, we speak every other day on mobile…Our relation is still as alive as back home!

The last addition is Ginka who has influenced my life a lot in recent couple of years. Ginka is some1 who have been with me in thick and thin these years. If you ask me what best thing happen with you in 2008? The answer is Ginka. She brought a life in me! I'm so glad that our path have been crossed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment