Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pain


Pain… I’m not talking about the physical hurt or disorder. I’m talking about emotional distress; an underlying feeling that people try to avoid. For me it’s nothing but the source of unhappiness.

Pain… You just have to ride it out. Trust me folks there is no other way to reduce your suffering or diminish your pain. You can only hope it goes away on its own. Don’t try to drop off your pain. Instead of going away it will stick to you. Hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breathe deep and wait for it to subside.

When we are in pain, we are sad, we cry, we complain. We try to do every single thing which can reduce our pain. But none of the possible solution works. May be which is why I’ve got a different explanation about pain. Do you wanna know what’s that? Please read the following paragraph.

After solving my last problem, after getting away from my recent pain I started to believe, maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop. May be you’ll disagree with me for a while but think, think my friend think, I’m sure deep down in your heart you know it’s true.

6:44 PM,Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment