Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Lot Like Love


"Today I began to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we were parted we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. This is I imagine love to be.. Incompleteness, in absence"
...Anonymous

All of a sudden, today I was thinking of all the people that I’ve been in love with…all the people who left a scratch on me… Among all of them still I'm in contact with 1 person (as a friend). I know exactly how that person is…or how life is going on there. But the rest? I wonder how their life is now. Did they get everything what expected...? Did they ever think of me in a lazy afternoon, or at the busy evening? Or during a lonely night? You may call me stupid or idiot, but I do think of you sometime, I really do.

I'm not clever in love, never been. My love thought is candy floss type..Whenever i meet some1, I start to think "great…finally I've met some1 perfect" As time passes, we start to discover "shit! We’re never meant to be each other"…And if both of us realize this, we end up as friends. But if not...either the opposite break my heart or vice versa.

Among all the lost love I do miss 2 of them a lot...One was my first love...She ditch me...as i was so immature on that teenage. And other1? We are parted because of distance...I'm in Cyprus, and my other part is in somewhere far...But really, they are something…unforgettable...you can only dream about…

I don’t know if my parted love will ever read this blog…But there you go….This is for you my parted love:

“IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 YEARS SINCE I LAST SEEN YOU. I HAVE NEVER STOPED THINKING ABOUT YOU, AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU TILL THE DAY I DIE…ALWAYS KEEP SMILING…I DON’T REGRATE THAT I DIDN’T GET YOU IN EVERY STEP OF MY LIFE….BUT I ALWAYS LOVED YOU, STILL I DO”
Posted by Johney at 7:36 PM, Sunday, March 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment