Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st FRIENDS AWARDS 2008


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

Awards season is going on…in Hollywood, in Bollywood…in everywhere. So I thought how it would be if I start an Award for my friends? (I know, you will say ‘crap’…well I’ve to mention the same thing once again "An Idle Brain is the Devil's Workshop")

So..here we go. This is the category of MY FRIENDS AWARDS 2009:

1. Best friend (Male)
2. Best friend (Female)
3. Top friends in Bangladesh
4. Top friends in Cyprus
5. Top friends in rest of the world
6. Most youngest friend
7. Friend with a Golden heart
8. Most funny friend
9. Most helpful friend
10. Best friend at school
11. Unforgettable friend
12. Top new friends of the year
13. Most disgusting friend

And the Awards goes to:

1. Best friend (Male): Sumon & Zaber
2. Best friend (Female): Ginka
3. Top friends in Bangladesh: Holy
4. Top friends in Cyprus: Parveg
5. Top friends in the rest of the world: Rose
6. Youngest friend: Shamma & Ruhul
7. Friend with a golden Heart: Linda
8. Most funny friend: Debashish
9. Most helpful friend: Imran, Reza & Shamim
10. Best friend at school: Tarek
11. Unforgettable friend: Opu
12. Top new friends of the year: Andrea, Coco, Natalia & Suzana
13. Most disgusting friend: Farooq

So friends… who won the Awards, CONGRATULATIONS. And take this award seriously. Although it’s nothing but a title. But still I valued your impact on my life. I can’t think my life without you. Thanks a lot for your friendship. Always be with me…

Most Disgusting Friend Title winner and the losers…Don’t be upset…Take this award lightly, it's nothing but a fun. But keep try of your level best…One day you will win my heart :)

4:11 AM, Sunday, March 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment