Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FRIENDSHIP AWARDS 2010



Usually people have 1 best friend, or sometimes 2. But I’m so lucky because I’ve at least 4 friends (note the word ATLEAST) who can do anything and everything for me. These friends are true friends…they are never forgotten, they live within my heart and soul… no matter how far they are, how often we meet or talk.

Because of my straight forward attitude, purposely or not purposely I’ve made some enemies in every phase of my life… but thankfully their number is nothing compare to the number of friends I’ve made. I know this FRIENDSHIP AWARD is a bit funny, but I chose to announce it just to let my friends how much I love them… I’m so thankful that I’ve got these people in my life…

I know friends can’t be categorized… But for the sake of the Award there are the categories of MY FRIENDSHIP AWARDS 2010:

1. Best Friend (Male)
2. Best Friend (Female)
3. Top Friends in Bangladesh
4. Top Friends in Cyprus:
5. Top Friends in the Rest of the World
6. Top Facebook Friend
7. Friend with a Golden Heart
8. Most Helpful Friend
9. Unforgettable Friend
10. Best friend at Work
11. Youngest Friend
12. Most Funny friend
13. Top New Friends of the Year
14. Friendship Revived

And the Award goes to:
1. Best Friend (Male): Tarek
2. Best Friend (Female): Rose
3. Top Friends in Bangladesh: Sumon & Zaber
4. Top Friends in Cyprus: Greghoris
5. Top Friends in the Rest of the World: Ginka
6. Top Facebook Friend: Antonina Dykhta
7. Friend with a Golden Heart: Stella
8. Most Helpful Friend: Babu, Imran, Perveg, Reza and Shetu
9. Unforgettable Friends: Camellia
10. Best friend at Work: Helen and Veronica
11. Youngest Friend: Atik and Ruhul
12. Most Funny Friend: Debashish
13. Top New Friends of the Year: Bappy and Silvia
14. Friendship Revived: Bobby, Tutul, Tamanna, and Opu

Now I’d like to take the privilege to write some lines for the friends who won the Award this year. So here we go:

Tarek:
Man, you are some1 who made my life so much comfortable and easier…you know how, right?
Rose: You are miracle of my life…Whatever I’ll write; it will be less to describe my feelings for you.
Sumon and Zaber: It doesn’t matter how far you are, but you guys are with me in every step of my life.
Greghoris: You are the most supportive friend that I ever manage to make in Cyprus.
Ginka: You know how much you mattered in my life, right? My Cyprus life won’t be fulfilled without knowing you..
Antonina: Thanks to facebook…You are nothing but the sunshine in my life.
Stella: I read your text or mails again and again, and wonder how wonderfully graceful a person could be!
Babu: Thanks God you were my roommate during summer! Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able know about a real hero!
Imran: I can’t think my Nicosia life without you.. You have always been there for me!
Perveg: You are some1 I’ll never forget… You’re a great human being to learn kindness from.
Reza: You are the coolest dude of Xiou Street No.1
Shetu: I’ll never forget your support that you offered me at the begging of summer 2009.
Camellia: God knows how you are and where are you! But wherever you are, I hope you are doing great!
Helen: You made my Intercontinental life smooth to survive. Your unconditional help is unforgettable!
Veronica: You are the 1 from Intercontinental, with whom I was most comfortable with…
Atik: Sometimes we don’t need a huge time to be friends… you just meet and you are friends.. like you!
Ruhul: You have been here, you have been there…finally you are here. I hope you understand what I mean!
Debashish: He is like Johnny Lever, his face is enough to make me smile 
Bappy: Weird! But finally we became friends… Wow!
Silvia: I wish I had sister like you… You are the most sweetest, cutest girl I ever met…You are just like a doll Silvia!
Bobby: If one day you discover there is no1 beside you, just remember me..I’ll be definitely there for you!
Tutul: The first friend of my life! I was the happiest person in the world when I got you on Facebook..
Tamanna: It’s a shame that we’re not as friends in Stamford as we are now… Thanks I got you on Facebook!
Opu: I can't relate you now; you are a whole new person. But still love to think once we were best friends!

Now I doubt if any of my friends will read this entire post… It’s huge! I should stop now. Guys…Love you so much…Always stay with me…If I make any mistake, point it to me but don't leave me…..

No comments:

Post a Comment