Friday, December 3, 2010

I Am Who I Am



There was a time when I used to take seriously every single thing that people pronounce about me. No matter who the person is.. My best friend to street boy, I used to care everybody. But as the time passed away I realized its not healthy to pay attention to all these craps. I started to change..and I managed to change. But...there is a but, but there are some moments when it's better to react or speak up rather than keeping the mouth shut.

Recently some of my friends comments (or shall I say nasty opinion) came into my attention. They thinks I post all the positive status n polished photos on my facebook wall or twitter just to make myself look better than I am in real. Well, I can't change what u think but what I can do is to give a clarification(even I think I should not clarify things). I post good or inspiring thoughts because I wanna spread positivity among people, not the misery of my little life. I don't want people to see my photos where I look miserable n think yaks..what the hell! Trust me, I'm not on facebook to get highest 'Like', I'm not on twitter 2 get brownie points neither a fan following. I'm here 2 spread a positive vibe n connect with real people n friends.

Guys... I am who I am. I don't pretend to be a saint or a sinner since I am a bit of both. All those who want me to be someone else sorry to disappoint. So here is the advice, if u can't handle good things around you, just back off, unfollow me or block me from your network. Sometimes I may please u &sometimes I may disappoint. You can't please all people all the time. That is life. If u r my friend u will understand. Take care...peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment