Monday, February 8, 2010

My First Farewell Party


Last night was my first farewell party. It was a surprise. Sharif, one of my Bangladeshi friend arranged this wonderful party. From the beginning of my Cyprus life, he was a good friend. But back in 2007 one night when he was drunk we had an disgusting argument. As a consequence we stop talking to each other.

But last new year eve,after odd 2 years I patched up with him. As I'm leaving for Bangladesh soon, I thought it's not a good idea to keep this bitterness alive.Life is too short to continue such silly fights, isn't it?

The party was rocking and I got so drunk last night. As i know my limit, after a while I escaped the party without saying anyone good bye. I know my friends, they'll never allow me to leave that early from the party. I know it's weird, and I'm so sorry but I didn't have any other option but escaping that party.

My friends have a big heart, I'm sure apparently they'll forgive me.Now on a special note, I'd like to take the privilege to thank Sharif for this wonderful, heart warming party. It means a lot to me, thanks again :)

So...that's all for tonight...Sleep well guys

No comments:

Post a Comment