Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cry, cry...Don't cry!



When did you last time cry for others pain. When I say others pain, I mean entirely unknown people's pain? When we cry in others pain, do we really cry for them? Or we cry because we have our own pain, which is very similar to their pain?

August 02, 2006 this was a day that I would never forget. I was then in Cyprus when I received the horrible news that my grandmother(Nanu) had past away. I knew that my grandmother was sick, and unfortunately she had been in hospital for months. But I couldn’t believe it, it almost felt like a bad dream, and I sincerely wanted to wake up but can't. As I knew in my heart I wasn’t dreaming and all I could do is cry. I didn’t want to accept it; she was a great woman, someone that I spent so much time with. I remember all those childhood days at grand ma's house, and having meal together, watching TV, the smell of the kitchen, her voice, sound of her keys around the house. How could I forget every details about her, I was one of her very dearest grandson!

A month ago when my best friend Zaber's father died, and he was crying like a baby on the phone, i was crying too...partly because i can't stand my best friend is crying in pain, partly because i was in pain remembering my grand ma's death. Our mind is so strange..we donno how it travels through one thought to another just in a second. We always cry when nearest people around us cry. But do we really cry for the same reason, i guess not. Ofcourse we are sympathized but this is not the whole story. That day I realized we've our own pain to cry for..we always unconsciously find a way to relate their pain with our one, and cry. I may sound selfish, but take a minute and think..I'm sure you will realize it is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment