Thursday, February 12, 2009

Road to inner peace


A month ago I was trying to articulate my feelings.. I was thinking the road to inner peace isn't always easy and smooth though…. but it is worth the journey. And i posted this thought on my Facebook profile.
In response of my statement, 1 of my dear friend Linda Finn from UK wrote "The road to find inner peace has gates that are hard to open along with bumps and pits .....but when we find a smooth road its wonderful .....but it is all part of our journey"
I must say her comments is well written. But not sure if I'm agree with her completely as she wrote 'but when we find a smooth road its wonderful'. I was wondering is anyone really gets the SMOOTH ROAD in there life?... truly don't know. At least it didn't happened with me till date.
Am i sound like a pessimist? Trust me I'm not. Because i didn't lose my faith, I'm still searching, I'm trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment